Question
Posted by: Moo | 2007/03/09

sick again..

hey doc, i post alot here. lately seems like i am ALWAYS sick!
i had a stomach bug on tuesday,most symptoms gone away except for cramps. they come and go.
i have so many other worries.
_i am exteremly tired all day
_have extreme acid reflux
_drink LOADS of water coz im thirstly like crazy
_go to the loo alot due to drinking water ofcourse.
_have odd pains on bottom right side of navel, my back kidney area and now tummy.
_if im not hungry im nauseous.
_i eat alot!
_i have put on 40kilo's since i matriculated three years ago!!!
_i am FAT!
_my gran and aunt had diabetes.the bad one.so thats in the family.
_i can excercise but cant get the energy to do it!
_if i eat some foods i get gas-hecticly.often.
_i have very dry skin at the top of my forehead and behind my years,as well as my eyebrow area. looks bumpy cracked and dry. this morning i woke up and i had scratched lot of hair off! i look silly now.

as much as i try stay possitive. i fear there is an underlying problem here. i know i need to lose weight. and maybe that will change all of these things for me. but i have to feel better befor ei can start trying!

Dear Moo
Have you been to an endocrinologist for a proper evaluation of your glands? I think they must check your pancreas, adrenal glands, pineal gland and thyroid gland at least.