Question
Posted by: hopeless | 2006/08/01

sick

things seem to be getting harder and harder lately..i am an emotional wreck....
yesterday during work i had to go to hospital as i had severe stomach ache.they booked me off work yesterday abnd today but i went straight back to work, i dont want to show them the letter, coz they get funny about it.i am so tired and depressed and now feel owrse coz i feel like the only thing i want to focus on right now is the destructiveness of my eating disorder which i now cannot have any coping mechanisms because i cant not eat because of their being even more extra acid in my stomach.
I am a tearful wreck and yet i cannot get antyone to sit down with me to work out how best to get through this right now. i feel os alone.
i feel like cutting myself just to get some form of release, i am at such a dead end, i keep trying to make it better and it keeps getting worse and worse
-|- .

Dear h,
You really, really, need to, and deserve to, see the right sort of doctor, a psychiatrist to assess your current situation and start proper treatment of this eating disorder-- you can regain control of it, and feel a great deal better than this. If theere is excess acid in your stomach, then eating, especially bland and comforting foods, could help to correct this and make you feel better, too. Don't keep suffering alone, but get into therapy with a competent shrink and start moving forwards again