Question
Posted by: jah_man | 2008/06/10

shy

Pls am extremely nervous.Pls help me out

How can I do that without more information ? If you're suddenly and unusually nervous about something, then it matters what this is about, and how to solve the problem that you're nervous about. If you're generally nervous, about many different things, you may have an anxiety disorder, which is unpleasant, but fortunately responds really well to proper treatment from a psychiatrist or psychologist, with medication and/or CBT style counselling.
You mention shy, and if you're very anxious in social situations, this is social anxiety disorder, and responds very well indeed to the same treatments

1
Posted by: neo | 2008/06/10

about ?what

Reply to neo