Question
Posted by: hollywood | 2004/12/23

Shulmans syndrome

My mother of 75 has just been told she has "Shulmans syndrome" and i cant find anything on the web rels\ating to it - her foot has become hard and white but she was told it is not circulatory but nerve related also progressive and has just had a 2nd biopsy - with no definite diagnosis, the other words the professor and plastic surgeon used are "wooden foot" - we are most concerned and want to get some idea as to what this means and what the future holds also where we can find reference to this condition - any help or direction would be appreciated

Hollywood, I have no idea what it is. Are you sure it is the correct spelling? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.