Question
Posted by: Nixi | 2004/03/05

Shrinking skin

Dear Doc

I am posting this question here as I see the skin Doc is a bit inactive at the moment.

I would like to embark on a weightloss program, but I am worried about being left with tons of loose skin. I am a 25 year old female.

I know a lot of this type of thing is genetically determined, but is there anything I can do to prepare my skin, to help it shrink along with me as best as possible?

I'd appreciate any suggestions

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Nixi,

An exercise program, together with massage therapy, will assist in keeping your skin tone and muscle tone supple and will help it to 'shrink'.