Question
Posted by: Me | 2008/07/12

Shrink .... rejected

Thanks again Doc. It's great reading your response, not only to my own questions, but to others', too.

Not to worry re the notes; my intention was to put short sentences or perhaps just words, and then to discuss with therapist.

The good news is that my husband is looking forward to his sessions and seems to really want to make things right between the two of us. For me, the fact that he is keen to go through these sessions, already makes things seems better.

Skillfully, you have recognized the important features in your husband's approach to this situation, and it is indeed promising.