Question
Posted by: El-Jo | 2004/12/08

Shrink

Dear Cybershrink
I checked my shrink’s office and he did go away for a month without arranging for a locum. The last time I saw him he made it clear that I only need to see him in three months time. It seems as if it would be best to go back to 300 mg Lamictin for now.

Hi El-Jo, that may be best ( though at a distance, and without having ever met, let alone examined you, I can't make any such formal recommendation ). It's naughty for a doctor to go away for a month without arranging a locum or at least someone to call in emergencies !

1
Posted by: El-Jo | 2004/12/08

I'm positive that it will turn out well. Thanks for your advice.

Reply to El-Jo