Question
Posted by: Kyle | 2006/10/30

Shrimping

I chatted wif a UK guy on gaydar who asked me if Im in2 SHRIMPING and I didnt hav a clue wot he meant. Dus any1 kno wot SHRIMPING is? Hrdcore stuff? Thanx

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Kyle and thanks for this post.

The meaning of shrimping has changed over time; to the best of my knowledge, the word is derived from sounds made when you suck your partner's toes during sex.

2
Posted by: Zeeboy | 2006/11/01

I also did some research, and discovered that:

"Shrimping is a mostly a night time activity so you will need lights, submersible lights work best as they illuminate and attract, so that you may pull them like bugs to a porch light."

I rather like the idea of attracting them like bugs to a porch light, but maybe this is another type of shrimping?

Reply to Zeeboy
Posted by: Rade | 2006/10/31

You got me curious so I did the research for you and came across this link:

wwwDOTaskmenDOTcom/love/love_tip_150/174b_love_tipDOThtml

Reply to Rade