Question
Posted by: Riana | 2006/07/26

Shows improvement

Dear CS

Monique shows improvement. Not much, but she responds to her name. but only when the one nurse say it.

What does this mean? Why not when I talk to her?

Our appointment with the counc is only later this afternoon. Was wondering if I could rather ask you than him.

Hubby bought her all the cutest little soft teddy bears he could get. This I do not understand as she is not a baby. I know she might be helpless at this stage, but I believe she will be okay again.

Prayer does heal everything right?

Be patient. All progress is worthwhile. She may not yet have sorted out her feelings about you and her father ; may feel you should have somehow protected her from the assault(s) even if she didn't actually reveal them to you. DO jot down all your questions to ask the counsillor today, as he will know fa more about the local details.

2
Posted by: Riana | 2006/07/26

How can i get hold of you Libby?

Reply to Riana
Posted by: Libby | 2006/07/26

Answer to your question from my point of view -

Deep down she might just blame you or hubby for what happened to her.

Maybe she is responding to the outsider as she does not connect her to what has happened to her.

DOn't take it up wrong it is only natural that she will act strange at the moment.

LIBBY

Reply to Libby