Question
Posted by: bronwyn | 2007/06/25

shoulder tension causing headaches

i assume my headaches come from my left shoulder that is constantly sore and has knots in them and tense.... i have been suffering from headaches for about 10 years now and just seem to get worse and more frequent.. i have been to the headache clinic that did NOTHING and spent a fortune there i have been for massages still nothing now i am going to try my first session at a chiropractor today and see how that goes apparently my headaches and my neck/shoulder paid could also alll be attached to MS (multiple sclerosis) so i am hoping to get help and answers what do you think??

Thanks Bronwyn

Expert ImageChiroDoc

MS sufferers are just as prone to these symptoms as anyone else. A thorough examination, case history - and possibly x/rays should determine to what extent chiropractic care will help. It is a good option - but follow through on the course of treatment advised if indicated.