Question
Posted by: worried woman | 2007/02/22

Should I worry about these pains?

I went to see the doctor last month about my stomach pains which happens regulary. The pain feels like I have lot of acid in my stomach and pains that feels like periods pains regulary. And most of the time I feel like vomiting and dizzy. Is there something wrong with me? Unfortunately the doctor did not/could not explain the causes of these. I am worried because we are planning to start a family late this year. Should I worry about this? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nausea, dizziness and stomach pains does not sound like a gynae problem, but you would need a full examination to make a diagnosis. If you are planning a pregnancy, a gynae check-up is probably a good idea.