Question
Posted by: leighlan | 2007/04/03

Should i trust my boyfriend or not?

Have been going out with a guy for 4 months. He is very quiet, shy and speaks very soft. He is an introvert and so am i. I like him and he told me he likes me too. We had problems in the beginning with my parents but that is over now. He is studiyng and so am i at different universities. He stays on the hostel and i stay with family. We only see each other on public holidays and university holidays but we sms each other every day. Last night my cousin told me my boyfriend is cheating on me with more than one girl. My question to you are: should i confront him or should i try to find out for myself if he is cheating? How can i find out if he is cheating? What questions can i pose to him without him knowing im suspicious? please help!

Expert ImageTeen expert

Firstly, how does your cousin know this and where did they hear this?

If your cousin hadn't said this would you have suspected anything? The best way to deal with this is to get the full story from your cousin and then tell your boyfriend what you have been told and go from there. Some people will go to great lengths to cover up if they are lying - but turning yourself into some kind of spy or detective is also not going to feel very positive for you. So when you meet him again be honest and take it from there.

2
Posted by: tbmm | 2007/05/29

just speak to him about this ...and take from there do be allowedto be used your are to special .

Reply to tbmm
Posted by: NICKI | 2007/04/04

CONFRONT HIM FIRST OR YOU'LL START QUESTIONING ALL HIS MOTIVES.

Reply to NICKI