Question
Posted by: Youbg lady | 2004/09/28

Should I take pills to get bigger breasts?

I'm 18 years old and my breasts have more or less stopped growing. They are small(JUST make a B cup) but I started taking the pill to improve my skin and my breasts grew. They didn't get THAT much bigger, they are now a nice full B which I'm happy with. But I'm going off the pill now, as it didn't work for my skin, but I'm worried that my breasts will shrink again because the exact same thing happened to a friend of mine. I need a proffessionals opinion on taking Bio Bust. Like I said, I don't want huge amounts of growth, so what is your opinion on taking it for a short period of time? Thank you, your comments and help will be greatly appreciated.

The breasts would probably indeed go back to wgat they would have been.
Little experience with bio-bust. Suggest contact a pharmacist

1
Posted by: Me | 2004/09/28

My breasts didn't grow on the pill as such, they just became quite full as you say. However, when i went off the pill i went from an A to virtually nothing! But i have three friends who, like me, are small chested. They are all around your age and took bio-bust and achieved amazing results in a short period of time. The only catch is, you do have to keep taking them after you get the size you want in order to keep the size and this can be become expensive. Worth it though.

Reply to Me