Question
Posted by: guess girl | 2007/02/27

should i take a risk ad make a move?!

so i have been trying really hard to get him off my mind but its kinda impossble...so i wanna take matters into my own hands and make a move. i am really shy so its not gonna be easy for me, but i have to do this. i know he like rugby and there is a game this weekend so i was thinking of asking him. but HOW? i don't wanna make a fool of myself!!!!

Expert ImageTeen expert

i refer you back to my last remarks about not rushing into things?

2
Posted by: over powering | 2007/03/01

Yes i say you sould make a move you will never know until you try... and if you take to long you going to loose him for good.. i know how you feel im a shy girl too but i tried it and it worked for me we now dating for 1 year 7 months.. Honestly just go for it

Reply to over powering
Posted by: guy | 2007/03/01

Yes please make a move! but dont come off as being obsessive. You cant just leave it to him to keep coming and givng you attention, if you want to increase your chances of getting with him YOU have to show interest in him, then he is more likely to give you what you want

Reply to guy