Question
Posted by: MMN | 2003/03/25

Should I stay with him

I have recently met this amazing guy. we went out for about 2 weeks then I went to visit my parents for a weekend, when I came back he told me that while I was away he spent some time with his ex and realised that although he's now in love with me he still has feelings for her. I was so upset and said somethings I didn't really mean. Should I call to say I'm sorry or just leave things as they are (Not talking at all)

MMN, nobody else can decide such issues for you. As I understand your message, though he said he had recognized that he still had some feelings for his Ex, he was also saying that he had realized that he is in love with you. Would there be harm in talking with him, and telling him that you were upset by his mesage, and didn't really mean what you said in rapid reaction to the news ?

1
Posted by: MMN | 2003/03/26

Thank you for your advice, I sent him an e-mail and he replied we talked about it and now we are back in form. Thanks again you are the best!!!

Reply to MMN