Question
Posted by: panda | 2008/06/20

should I raise it with him??

Please give me some advice here. I came across an e-mail on my bf computer. He was chatting to an ex gf and told her if she plays her cards right, he will give her a spin in his new porsche!!! What the hell does that mean? I dont feel comfortable with that suggestion. I cant say anything to him because I shouldnt have been on his computer. What should I do?

I'm not a translator. What do you think this means ?

6
Posted by: Southernwrite | 2008/06/20

Wait awhile and than see how far their situation develops - else now he could just fob it off as nothing - leave it to simmer for a week or two - play cool els it could just be nothing and you have p him off or make him more on his guard

Reply to Southernwrite
Posted by: Riley | 2008/06/20

I am kicking myself for not reading 'early signs' and doing something about it.

Reply to Riley
Posted by: ANON | 2008/06/20

YA SERVES U RIGHT THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U SNOOP

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Sg | 2008/06/20

You need to discuss it with him as it clearly sounds "fishy".

Reply to Sg
Posted by: Kb | 2008/06/20

No way, let him know that you saw it, and that you are not comfortable with what you read. Who wouldnt be? If their is nothing to hide he shouldnt get angry with you. What else has he suggested that you dont know of, and why the hell are they emailing eachother anyway. Now you must keep quite and keep wondering what they are saying in their emails to eachother. Its going to drive you insane. I know its his personal property but that doesnt mean you have to put up with him making suggestions to other woman.

Reply to Kb
Posted by: Then | 2008/06/20

Do nothing!

Reply to Then