Posted by: Green | 2008/10/16

Should I let her go

So I' ve been going out with this lady. She' s a very insecured lady and lack of self confidence. I' ve tried to let her to improve her problems.

This went of for five years. I needed some one to help mein life as we going through a credit crunch. Nothing happens. Today she told me that she doesn' t want to contunue witth our relationship.

I know that she' s afraid of the challenge and cannot handle it but I loved her. We are good for each other in other departments.

My heart is telling me that I should let her go. SHOULD I LET HER GO. I' m going to miss her a lot.

Posted by: Green | 2008/10/17

Thanks Monique but I' ve tried to reassure her many times but this is up and down problem. As for the other ladies, I going to let her go because she confessed yesterday aftrenoon that she' s insecured and feeling that she' s holding me back in life.

So I' ll let her go and find another better lady.

Reply to Green
Posted by: Lizelle | 2008/10/17

Let her go

Reply to Lizelle
Posted by: monique | 2008/10/16

No dont let her go, she needs reassurance, just keep on and dont give up, you can never fail if you DONT GIVE UP

Reply to monique
Posted by: Lucy | 2008/10/16

let her go

Reply to Lucy
Posted by: v | 2008/10/16

If she wants you 2 let her go, let her go...

Reply to v