Question
Posted by: Emma | 2005/11/18

Should I let her be?<br>

Dear CS

After speaking to my friend in the States yesterday, I felt very sad. That is when I posted on 11067. Today I have come to realize that yes indeed I should let her be! Sad as it is, I feel a weight has lifted off my shoulders. I have been rather silly to hold on for so long. She has a different life now and I don't fit into it anymore. For so long I just did not realize this.

Have a wonderful week end.

Interesting, not so, how making a decision can be such a relief ! That you two don't quite match at present, isn't your fault or hers, just the way this cookie has crumbled.