Question
Posted by: deby | 2007/12/05

should i leave

my husband and i are ingreat turmoil due to pressure from his family. they areconstantly trying to interfere in my marriage to the point that now he speaks of a separation. what should i do? we are now living separate lives but in the same house. i am going crazy about the situation and every time i try to make him understand what is happening he blames me - asks me what is going on with me - he says i am crazy. yet i am the sane one!

a few months ago we saw the effects of the interference on another marriage - why cant he see that.

what should i do? i am thinking of leaving - cant exactly live in ths manner.we dont even speak anymore

Answered the other time you posted this question