Question
Posted by: Me | 2006/10/30

Should I confront him

Yesterday my boyfriend's car gave him problems and he asked to use my car to take his aunts home. He has a lot of cd's of mine so I went into his car to look for them as I have been asking and he never gives it back. When looking through the cd's i found 2 things that bother me. The first thing was an invitation to a bash in December for him and his partner his name and another person's name was on the invitation. The second thing was pics of a girl that was basically half naked. I'm sure that he is cheating as we havent been intimate in a while. Yesterday we were discussing something and I told him that he is lying so much that he forgets what he lies about and then he gives me another story. I'm just so tired and want out, but at the same time I want him to be open and tell me what is happening. Should I confront him? He has a habit of forgetting things and I want to somehow try and trap him into telling me what is happening, but not sure how to handle this.

Confrontations again ! Why not simply talk with him about what yo found and how you found it, what this leads you very reasonably to suspect, and ask him to explain ? Don't try to be too clever

3
Posted by: Foxybrown | 2006/10/30

Pack your bags today. Take the picture of that half-naked hoochie and leave it on his bed. That is all the explaining you need to do to him and all the confrontation that is necessary.

Reply to Foxybrown
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/10/30

With incriminating evidence like that Me, you don't need answers from him, the answer is staring you in the face!!! If you want to get out, then do it.

Good luck!

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/30

you want out so get out. dont waist your time getting him to tell you coz he will just tellyou more lies. if you wanted to work this out then i would say fine but dont bother tell him to leave and thats that. he doesnt forget things by acident he does it on purpose

Reply to kat