Question
Posted by: Charmain | 2007/07/29

Should I be worried?Please help!!

Hello.
I am 29 weeks pregnant, and have been having period like pains since yesterday morning. They aren't consistent though, but they are at the side of my stomach and my lower stomach. I also had pains in my back, that went really low into my back, although I only had those about three times yesterday. I started to feel my stomach tightening, as if baby is pushing out / down. Last night this got rather bad. But I don't get the cramps and the pushing down feeling together. Should I be concerned? I am waiting to see if the pains grow in intensity or if they come at regular intervals. I have only really felt the pushing down today.
How will I know if I am in early labour?

Any advice....
Thank-you
Charmain

You should see your doctor to determine if these are labour pains.

1
Posted by: labour | 2007/07/30

you are in labour

Reply to labour