Question
Posted by: sam | 2005/12/06

Should I be worried?

Hey, I was just wondering something. Lately I'm getting these weird tingling type pins and needle ZZZZZzzzZ sensations in my lips, especially when I feel stressed....perhaps you could suggest any reason for this?

Much appreciated Doc. xx

Dear Sam,
Next time it happens, see if you have been breathing faster because of stress and if it becomes better if you breath into a paper bag. It may be a form of anxiety attack. Do you have any other symptoms on your face?

1
Posted by: Skiboo | 2005/12/06

Hi, Sam

I've been getting pins and needles in my left hand - just slightly. I'm also wondering if it is due to stress, but it is a rather strange feeling.

Thanks,
Skiboo

Reply to Skiboo