Question
Posted by: Angela | 2007/12/11

Should I be sterilized?

I am 33 years old and have 2 children. We don't plan on having anymore children. What do you think that I should do as I don't want to take the pill (Melodene) for the next 10 years.
Do you think sterilization would be the best or I have heard about the Murina (not sure if this is the right spelling)
Angela

Either would be good options. If there is any chance that you may change your mind in the future, rather go for something that is not permanent.

1
Posted by: gina | 2007/12/11

i think to sterelize can be the better option, as i have heard that people do experiance problems with mirena, it is your choice i think either way it will have its downs and ups.

Reply to gina