Question
Posted by: Pearl | 2008/01/15

Should I be Concerned? plz help

I was on tryphasil for 3yrs but now decided its time to introduce a new member in the family. So for about 5 days Im not taking the pill. I stoped taking the pill 5days after menstruating (which was normal). The thing is now i find myself bleeding, kind like menstruation. Should i be concerned? This will be our first baby and we don't want anything to go wrong... plz help us, Is it normal?

Stopoping the Pill will bring on a 'period'.This is quite normal. It would have been better to stop with the last active pill in the pack.

1
Posted by: Funkydelic | 2008/01/15

I had the same thing happen to me after going off Triphasil - I tried to wait the bleeding out I bled non-stop for two months and then I had to go back on the pill because I couldn't go on like this. What my gyne did was to wean me off the pill so every three months he put me on a lower dose. The last pill that I was on was Jasmin - I've been off the pill for six months with no problems now. Reflexology can also work - my sister had reflexology done and it worked for her and it works alot faster.

Reply to Funkydelic