Question
Posted by: Mickey | 2007/03/22

Should cycts not be painfull?

Could someone please tell me, if you have presistant cycts that prevent you from having your period should it not be painfull? i have not had a period in two months in spite of using the pill as I have for the past five years, and i suspect that I have cycts, I have done a preg test which was negative, i do have an appiont with my doc tomorrow, i would just like to know, should I have pain? It also seems my belly is bloated - it is deffintly bigger than what it was. ( Im not a overweight women)

Not all cysts cause pain, but this may not be the cause for the absent periods. See` what your doctor says.

2
Posted by: kelly | 2007/03/22

It could be cysts yes and No cysts of small sizes don't always cause pain, you won't even know they there, but you should definatly make an appointment to see your gynae asap

Reply to kelly
Posted by: abby | 2007/03/22

ek is in dieselfde situasie as jy. Ek menstrueer al vir twee maande nie en ek weet nie wat aangaan nie.

Reply to abby