Question
Posted by: Deborah | 2005/12/12

Short self defence courses in Johannesburg

Hi there,

I'm looking for a basic self-defence course (less than 2 months) in Johannesburg, preferably Rosebank/Sandton area. Please let me know if there are any you could recommend?

Kind Regards,

Deborah

Expert ImageSelf defence expert

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for your mail. We have a training group in Sandton City. Please email me at morne@jkdu.co.za and i will supply you with all the relevant details.

Stay Safe !
Morne
www.jkd.co.za

1
Posted by: Roan | 2006/01/09

Hi Deborah, I am aware of a reality-based Personal Protection course being presented at Planet Fitness Gym in Fourways, the new mega club in Witkoppen ave. by Personal Protection Academy. I suggest you contact the club and get the details from the Club manager [Dustin Leeb] who will put you in contact with the PPA trainers/management.

Reply to Roan