Question
Posted by: Candy | 2004/11/01

SHORT CYCLE - please HELP

I ovulate on day 10 or 11 of a 24 day cycle. I have been told that if you ovulate too early your chances of falling pregnant are slim. Is this true?

No, if you have intercourse around the time of ovulation, you can fall pregnant.

1
Posted by: Kimberley | 2004/11/01

As long as your cycle is not shorter than 21 days, you should be able to fall pregnant easily. I would imagine, though, that you may reach the menopause earlier because your eggs are being used up faster (more frequently), so it would be best not to postpone having a baby for too long.

PS: I also have a shorter than average cycle, and I have had two very normal pregnancies.

Good Luck
Kimberley

Reply to Kimberley