Question
Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2007/06/03

Shopping trip

Hey guys!

Must share this, had the most wonderful shopping trip with my bf 2day, just being who i am and not wondering what people might think...

Then i came on here and was shocked at the f#$%^& homophobic horseshit i read!!

Cant people just live in peace?? or does some people have to feel the need of being superior to others, stuff like that makes me crawl back under my shell...

all my love

ChamboyXXX

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again Chameleon-Boy.

4
Posted by: Carla | 2007/06/04

Lesson number 1: Never take it personally Chameleon_Boy, remember these jerks don't even know who you are.

They're trash, you're way better than them. As Expert says learn to step over the doggie poo on the pavement. And just keep going.

Reply to Carla
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2007/06/04

Please allow me to answer our hypocritical friends with a passage from the Bible. King James Version, Matthew 23 verse 27: “Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness”. Say no more.

Reply to LONEWOLF
Posted by: Gareth | 2007/06/04

Like Expert says so many times. Sometimes we just have to step over the doggy poo on the pavement...

Reply to Gareth
Posted by: Deeve | 2007/06/04

Hi Chamboy,
I have had the same setbacks in times gone by. You appear to get all sorted, or so it seems, and everything appears to be going well, then all of a sudden, someone says something nasty, or you read some anti Gay slander, and it throws you right back where you started. I'm afraid you just get thick skinned with time...nothing else. This reminds me of an experience at Pick n Pay - this 'Old Bat' just out of the blue tapped me on the shoulder, and asked if 'you two boys are lovers?', with total disgust on her face. Before I could really answer, she proceeded to offer up some disgusting abuse, and walked off. It total threw me. Non the less, I'm much better these days, and challenge anyone to try me now - heaven help her if she ever passes my way again! Try not to let these creatures bother you...their turn will come!
Hugz....

Reply to Deeve