Question
Posted by: Painfull! | 2004/03/05

Shooting pains! Plz help!

Occassionaly I get shooting pains up my vagina & into my womb for no apparent reason. It is so painful that I feel my legs are paralysed. Its like someone is cutting me open from the inside out. I have been for a pap smear which came back normal (Even though I had vaginal warts 5 years ago and I am supposed to have HPV) I have never had a reaccurance though. I have been on the pill since I was 14 (I am now 23). What is the problem? Why do I get these pains?

I cannot tell from this side of the screen. I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist for a full history and examination.