Question
Posted by: :( :( :( Sad Teenager | 2004/12/01

Shooting Blanks

I am 16 years old & im getting very worried about myself.I am still shooting blanks (when i orgasm) nothing comes out...im like a small boy.There's no sperm/semen...nothing.My penis measures 2cm normal & 14cm when erect; is my penis size normal?Please help..is there something wrong with my penis/testicles????
When will sperm/semen start developing????

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

your penis is within the average size range. In terms of producing semen this happens at different stages or ages for different guys and it may be that you are yet to develop. in this way.

However, if you are worried I suggest you contact your GP as this is a medical issue.

You may also consider posting a question to our Sexologist here at Health24

2
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/06

Sad Teenager, i think you're gonna start pissing off alot of people with this sorry story. I have been following your postings on the sexologist site too and agree that you've got a lot of advise from various people. There are alot of kids that surf this site and you're sounding like you have an obsession with this problem. If you're so worried about it go to the doctor and get it over and done with.

Kids pick alot of things up, and the more i read your postings the more sure i am that you're probably some sick pervert hoping to get a kick out of this, and hoping to lure a little kid your way.

Infact i'm going to post a new posting warning all kids and parents.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS

Didn't you get enough help from the sexologist's forum. There were at least 15 people that responded to you and the last posting I saw this morning from you was that there were a few drops when you masturbated last night

Do you not realise that the same people surf the Cyber Shrink, Sexologist Forum and the Teen Forum?