Question
Posted by: boy | 2004/01/05

Shingles at 15!

Hi, I need help i had Shingles at the age of 15 and a few months later i started getting stabbing pains all over my body. What caused this because i used to take creatine and stopped masturbating for a couple months... could that be the cause?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Boy

First things first. Stop the use of creatine, you are harming your body and it has long term effects and definitely has an effect on your sexual response cycle.

The stabbing pains all over your body is not normal and I would suggest that you go to your local GP that he/she can check it out and do a thorough assessment.

T

1
Posted by: Angie | 2004/01/06

Sweetheart you dont get shingles `cos of a lack of masterbation.
That has to be the silliest thing ive ever heard.
I know people who got the shingles in their 20`s and 30`s.
forget bout masterbation and focus on other constructive things.
GOOD LUCK!!!

Reply to Angie