Posted by: VOVO | 2008/08/07

Hi,I am little bit concern about my husband`s behaviour.Last year
in April he was sick and hospitalised having white rash on forehead and on his right eye and the doctor said he was having shingles.He is still itching and his eye becomes red.When he is angry he becomes more aggressive like he can hurt you.I am worried about his behaviour,what can I do to help him.He is hiv neg

Hi Vovo
He may be very stressed or he may suffer from depression. He may need to see a doctor to examine his eye and test if there are any signs of virus infection on the cornea. The doctor may be able to prescribe medication to keep him calmer. He can also go to a psychologist to teach him stress and anger management techniques.

Posted by: Akhona | 2008/08/07

Very strange, mine passed on ka March. Last year he was very agressesive and at times angry for no reason. In Jan he was told he developed brain tumors, and they were pushing his brain a bit he had 1st sucessful op then 2nd one was not successful. So ask your hubby to go for brain scan, I am not saying it is but just have that checked.

Reply to Akhona