Question
Posted by: chameleon | 2003/03/23

shin discolouration

I have never told anyone this because i am terribly embarresed by it. How do I get rid of the brown coular between my legs. it is at the top there by my privats and around my anus. this must sound terrible. I am very clean on myself and i scrub it everynight but all i do is scratch myself open and it just comes back. help!!!

Chameleon, there is nothing to feel embarrassed about. It sounds like it might just be a superficial fungal infection. The best would be to see your doctor, but if you first want to try something, you can try Lamisil® ointment or spray. Good luck.