Posted by: Slu | 2008/11/04

Shifted Genitals

Hi! i realised that my genitals have shifted from its position.They are now positioned where they normally sit when they experience a pain which is below the concern is,would i be a ble to concieve children when i have sex?how bad is the situation when the genitals have been dispositioned.Sometimes they tend to create a movement where they want to return to their position,but i guess it won'  t be possible since the path to their position is very small. please advice.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Slu
Please ask your doctor to have a look and refer you to an urologist if needed - sometimes they need to be repositioned into the scrotum and fastened with a stitch, as they can develop cancer in the long run or you may become sterile if they are pulled up into the inguinal canal.
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.