Question
Posted by: Big Daddy | 2007/04/04

She’s mid 40’s very sexy and loves sex.

I am not too sure whether anyone can help me but I sure would like to try.

I got divorced three odd years ago and have been fortunate enough to have been with many woman aged from 28 to 45 until I met my current partner. She’s mid 40’s very sexy and loves sex. I am late 40’s packaged well and used to love sex. I have been put off by something I can’t pinpoint but I don’t like having sex with her. I fantasize about younger woman when I masturbate. I feel that I might be better with a younger partner. She for one is not as tight as my previous partners and this might be the reason.

No matter what is the reason - if you feel this relationship is over, then you need to move on. It's easy to blame, your vagina's not tight enough, you are to old, etc, etc.

Realtionships is much more hard work than just sex.

Dr Elna Mcintosh

6
Posted by: Tango | 2007/04/04

Interesting discussion that swung onto the size issue. I do have to agree with you Flash about your comment about not wanting to offend a man about his penis - we will tell our current lovers how big, thick fabulous etc it is to make him happy and secure. Its a female thing.

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Flash | 2007/04/04

The thing with us women, if you love or care about someone, the last thing you want is to hurt that person's feeling. A number of women will tell men like you that they are the biggest just to let them feel good. I think in your case its like that. You both sound childish (even though you are adults), why do you compare your previous lovers' down there ?? You are insecure.

Reply to Flash
Posted by: Big Dady | 2007/04/04

Well Dinny I don't disagree about the size issue but she claims that I am the biggest guy she's ever had. I know I am not small she is by far larger than anything I have ever come across.

Reply to Big Dady
Posted by: Tango | 2007/04/04

No use blaming your partner for your feelings here!!!

I think you going through what all men your age go through - you all realise you getting older and suddenly think younger means better. Its usually just a grab at youth to make yourself feel more youthful. Older woman sometimes do the same thing - they get younger lovers. Its called "Mid life crisis."

Reply to Tango
Posted by: anon | 2007/04/04

Hmmm good point Dinny.. I like the way you think

Reply to anon
Posted by: Dinny | 2007/04/04

Just like how u feel she's not tight enough, Maybe also feels that you not big enough as her previous partners thats the reason you feel her large.

Reply to Dinny