Posted by: alone | 2008/10/07

she' s too busy for me

Hi i have a huge problem i' m seeing a shrink and she doesnt seem to get back to me when i call her and i get really bad often end up trying to commit suicide and end up in hospital. what can i do she helps me alot but i need help

Talk this over calmly with her. Tell her that you appreciate how much she helps you, and make a joint plan to deal with the crises you seem to be talking about. Remember that he also has a private life to live, and a load of other patients who also deserve her time and attention, and there can be many good reasons why she can't always be available to call you back promptly when you feel distressed. Make a plan for how you can cope bettwer with these occasions rather than taking and overdose and harming yourself.