Question
Posted by: mjokes | 2007/06/15

she yawned when we were making love

i am sorry i asked this question in sexology but it was blocked before so i could not get the enough responses to make my mind up....my girlfriend and i were in the middle of passionate love making so i thought and she yawned i completely lost my concerntration, i asked her do you want to sleep ahe said nope you can keep going. now my stupid question is ...i mean i know when you yawn basically i was taught you are either bored and you want to sleep or you are hungry ..we just ate so i knew she was not hungry ...guys i am going out of my mind here...do i have a reason to be worried this is happening for the second time..subconscioulsy this litle voice tells me she is -|- en bored....should i be worried or could there be any reason she yawned

I really sounds as though you have inflated this small event into something awfully big. I don't see the faintest reason to be worried. Yawning is also related to physiological things like blood gases, and to general tiredness --- we often yawn without necessarily wanting to go to sleep, and without being awfully bored. As Maria says, only your gf can answer that question, and, as it was probably not significant to her, she may not even remember why.
As it happens, I yawned while typing this response. I am not hungry, not going to sleep, and not at all bored with either your question nor with my answer to it !

3
Posted by: MJOKES | 2007/06/15

, now that is what i would refer to as inteeligent response.....thanks CS

Reply to MJOKES
Posted by: Earl | 2007/06/15

Do u yawn when u r hungry? Strange it never happened to me before...

Sometimes people yawn when their air is restricted. It is sort of a defense mechanism of the body to get sufficient oxygen into the body. How do I know, u may ask? I am one of those people.....

So maybe while u were going ahead with u'r business, she was busy smothering and then she yawned cos she was not getting enough air?

Reply to Earl
Posted by: Maria | 2007/06/15

I don't really see how anybody but your gf can answer that question. Ask her again, when you're not actually in the middle of making love. Perhaps she was just tired?

Reply to Maria