Question
Posted by: Sweater | 2004/01/07

She sweats too much!!

I know this girl who is actually quite nice. In fact, better than most girls I've met.

But there is this major thing that puts me off, she sweats BIG time! From just about every pore! She has a nervous desposition .... which obviously doesn't help.

Is there anything she can do/take to ease the problem?

Thanx....

Sweater, it might e that she suffers from hyperhidrosis - excessive perspiration due to overactivity of the sweat glands. It might also be that all she needs to do is take a stress pill and that would be the end of it. The best would be for her to see a specialist physician and have it sorted out. In the mean time, you can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za if you’re interested in more information on hyperhidrosis. Good luck.