Question
Posted by: not interested | 2004/10/12

she makes me sick

I'm involved with a woman for a year now,and I'm getting sick of her,just to look at her makes me sick.The saying goes I'm in to deep,how do I get out?
I can't get myself to trust her and I don't love her any more.

Sounds cruel, the way you put it, ni. Why are you getting sick of her ? What has she done to deserve such a response ? If she has given you good reasons to mistrust her, then you have good reason to tell her and to end the relationship. If the mistrust and distaste arises purely within yourself, then you owe it to her to be gentle and kindly, and end the relationship peacefully.

12
Posted by: Shelly | 2004/10/12

You know, somewhere along the line there was like, attraction, love, lust whatever and you were drawn to each other.

Look at what happened to bring out the change that is causing you to feel this way about her.
Be reflective. I went through a stage where my live in boyfriend irratated me to no extent, but then he was trying to do that to me and eventually I called it quits.

But there is a right way to end a relationship and a wrong way, and I hope that if you end the relationship you do it in the manner that is best for both of you.

Reply to Shelly
Posted by: Tho | 2004/10/12

No, u make me seek!!!

Reply to Tho
Posted by: Hal | 2004/10/12

Careful, if you've lived with her all this time,she is known as a comman law wife and can whip your behind in court and leave you high and dry and I mean dry,it happened to me, so best you speak to her, come to some agreement, settlement whatever, in a friendly and adult manner, then move on.

Reply to Hal
Posted by: Vin | 2004/10/12

Yip I know the feeling, my man played around with scum and came home with all sorts of veneral desease's and still lied.
He made me so sick that I wouldn't even look at his face at one time.
Yes move on, cheating and lies no one can put up with.

Reply to Vin
Posted by: tebogo | 2004/10/12

you are not interested fine tel her, but dont act as if you were forced into the relationship. Its sad when a man says a woman makes her sick, you see right now you make me sick.

Reply to tebogo
Posted by: /// | 2004/10/12

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Reply to ///
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/12

You said it yourself. She makes you sick so basically you can't stand her. So just get out of it.

But please, at one time you did have good times together, so try & be a gentleman about it...

Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Zee | 2004/10/12

What a playa. Typical man!!!

Reply to Zee
Posted by: Mona | 2004/10/12

Dont drag the relationship any furthur, just tell her that you arent compatable, and move on.

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/10/12

Dear NI,

Perhaps just tell her that things aren't working out for you. It's never easy breaking up to say the least. Don't be nasty, but be firm. The honesty method is always best...but I doubt I would like to hear that I make someone sick! Good luck either way.

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: not interested | 2004/10/12

not interested!

Reply to not interested
Posted by: Paris | 2004/10/12

how deep are you? are you married, are there kids involved?
What has she done to you for you to not trust her?

Reply to Paris