Posted by: hurting | 2008/10/13

She died

We were not the best of friends,I wasn' t on speaking terms with her,cos she never saw me as good enough for her son.She called me names behind my back,I never responed.She accused me of horrible things,I took it still.She got ill,but it was nothing serious,still I ignored her.On thursday,she passed away,and I feel really bad about having not liked her,not speaking to her and I' m hurt she died before we could make peace.Its eating me up inside....

She sounds like an unpleasant and bitter person, and you were under no obligation to like her, or to speak to her if her responses would have been hurtful to you. You would not have been able to make peace with her unless she was prepared to make peace with you --- it required two to achieve that. Forgive yourself, first of all, and apply to other relationships whatever you may have learned from this experience -- other, ongoing relationships are open to your changing them.

Posted by: hurting | 2008/10/14

thank you for the is a great lesson in deed....

Reply to hurting
Posted by: anon | 2008/10/14

this is a great lesson for all to learn... this is why God tells us to not have " unforgiveness"  inside, cause we do not know what lies ahead. yes you are hurting, but God has not given us guilt eather, she died, it' s over, make it your goal to love no matter what. this is a lesson in life, do not stay down, arise and live in love, you can still tell people about her good points that you knew about and show that you are the better person, believe me, she also answered for her " ill feelings"  towards you, you still have a chace to make it right with God, we do not know if she did. God makes us stronger people by teaching us different lessons in life, not always the easiest ones but they are worth it. now it depends what you are goint to do with this one.....

Reply to anon