Question
Posted by: hurting | 2004/11/18

she broke it

The g/f broke the muscle in my nob last night, its like cracked in two.Will it heal or what do i do???? hurting and afraid

A fractured penis is the traumatic rupture of the corpus cavernosum. This needs to be evaluated by a urologist urgently.

To answer your questions:
1) Depending on the site and severity of fracture, surgery may be the most effective form of treatment. A urologist needs to evaluate you.
2) In most cases, penile reconstruction would help solve the problem.
3) Initial medical therapy consists of cold compresses, pressure dressings, and anti-inflammatory medications.

Here is an article on penile fracture. I suggest an urgent urological referral.
http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic3415.htm

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

4
Posted by: FF | 2004/11/19

OMG !!!

I didn't know that you could break it, no matter how rough the sex !

Reply to FF
Posted by: What !!!? | 2004/11/19

It's the first time i've heard of a broken dick. The sex must've been pretty rough then !!

Reply to What !!!?
Posted by: hurting | 2004/11/18

My nob

Reply to hurting
Posted by: Blond dyke | 2004/11/18

What nob? be esplicit

Reply to Blond dyke