Question
Posted by: ? | 2004/10/13

Shaun and Paul

Its odd that both of you are away/ not posting at the same time?? or is there more to it than meets they eye?

Inc, sory to hear of your recent further problem, which I hadn't noticed you report here. We do ask about missing members from time to time, but it'd become unmanageable if we had to have a sort of roll-call every morning and evening, wouldn't it ! The daly appointments sound like a good idea for the present. I'm still shocked that one of the great lies in our Constitution still allows such discrimination against people with psychiatric illnesses, while insisting that HIV/AIDS must be uniquely provileged among all other disorders and health problems.
And ?, if you're so keen on conspiracy theories --- have you ever seen George Bush and Maggie Thatcher i the same room a the same time ? Is there more in this than meets the eye ? Maybe that mysterious bulge everyone noticed under his jacket during the last debate --- was a bra strap ?

9
Posted by: ????? | 2004/10/13

I asked this question long time ago and thought him to be RC but it seems that I am not the only one wondering.

Reply to ?????
Posted by: JM | 2004/10/13

Inc,

I read on the other forum today about your unfortunate weekend, found it very strange that nothing was mentioned on this forum.

Did not feel it is my place to mention anything this side.

So please know we feel about you the same way than the other forum does.

Reply to JM
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/10/13

Inc!

I'm sorry! Your absence was noticed! Are you ok? Do you feel like talking about it?

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: A | 2004/10/13

Life goes on regardless whether you have taken your life or whether you life has been taken from you.

Do not ever think that youare not going to be missed, and stop talking like this. What happened with you this weekend?

Please reply.

Just because a question was asked about someone specific doesnt mean that we dont care about you. There are lots of caring people on this site, but unfortunately we are all in different places and a cry for help (as mentioned before) can only be answered on this site - we cant come over and help although we would like to.

Personally I am glad that you didnt have the guts to do it - I sincerly hope that you dont EVER have the guts to do it, for everyones sake! You must have family and friends that you can talk to???? Let us know why it got so bad this weekend - talking helps a little bit.

Reply to A
Posted by: Paul | 2004/10/13

Yip 2 guys for sure. And im on training tomorrow and friday.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/13

Guess no one misses me when I'm not here... almost ended my life this weekend... didn't have the guts.
I was supposed to be admitted for two weeks... but my medical aid is new and there is a 12 month period for admission for psycological treatment... so, instead, I have to go in everyday. My appointment for today is at 16h30... so I came to work to keep myself occupied.
Just goes to show... life goes on and when you do take your life... no one will know anyway!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: alias | 2004/10/13

wondering!! me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to alias
Posted by: ? | 2004/10/13

Okay thanks. Just bored today

Reply to ?
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/13

Shaun is on a course today - said so yesterday.......

Paul is hier iewerste.... :-)

Definately 2 different guys - trust me.

Reply to CP MOM