Question
Posted by: Joe-Ann | 2004/12/14

Shaun

Shaun, are you married? If not, please marry me. With your postings I feel that you are an amazing person!!!

,,,,,

12
Posted by: ****** | 2004/12/14

Okay!

Reply to ******
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/14

Well said. Could I suggest you submit this on a new posting so everyone may read it as well???

Oh, btw, now you also making me feel good about thinking I'm just a dog, coz that reaction you will only always get from your pet dog. Have you noticed how you can be so angry at your dog & he would look at you with those eyes that could melt any heart. How excited he gets when you arrive from work... always the same complete excitement.

But ja, dogs also chase cars every so often... He'll still always be damn happy to see you though.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: ****** | 2004/12/14

Hi, something interesting to read

WHAT REALLY MATTERS

At the end of the day, it is not how much money you make, the kind of car you drive, the label you wear, the size of your house or how many pats on the back you received at the office.

At the end of the day, it is about going home to find someone waiting eagerly for you – with a smile to steal your heart, and a hug to make your day.

At the end of the day, it is not about physical beauty because beauty will fade. It is not about the tattoo you have on your body because it will go out of fashion. It is not about the boundless energy because energy levels will dip with age.

At the end of the day, it is about how you will pull yourself together to meet every obstacle along the way. It is about every sacrifice you make in order to be together. It is about how you forgive someone for the mistakes he or she makes. It is about working out misunderstandings, and saying SORRY and mean it and to learn from your mistakes, because life is not a bed of roses all the time.

At the end of the day, it is about expressing truth & love to everyone.

Have a nice day!!!!!
*****

Reply to ******
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/14

Ah-hah!!! My point exactly. Hey don't despair, dreams & imaginations are often what drives us forward to a better tomorrow.

I was also taught to never say never, coz then it happens sooner than you expect.

Geez we divorced before we even said hello...

Thanx for chat,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Joe-Ann | 2004/12/14

Now you really are beginning to burst my bubble. I guess you do have a point though. I see you through what I read and emotionally I start to imagine this "prince charming", you-are-so-perfect image but in reality you probably do have faults as well. I just don't wanna hear it 'cos your words and advice are so level-headed and caring that I now picture this brilliant human being. A human being that I have never had in my life as a partner. So I guess I can live in this dream world for a while and make believe. Keep well.

Reply to Joe-Ann
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/14

You are always welcome to cross my path, just be careful not to step on me, even if I am used to it.

Joe-ann, don't all guys start off like that. To good to be true, but then reality hits, & you realise it's too true to be any good at all.

You have a lovely festive season as well, I sure will try. & remember, intellect is often just perceived.

Cheers to you too,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Joe-Ann | 2004/12/14

You can't possibly be an asshole. Not with your intellect, etc. No ways, I don't believe it. Anyways, have a very good Xmas and New Year. I hope I do cross your path one bright day. Cheers.

Reply to Joe-Ann
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/14

Don't judge a book by it's cover, but remember, the eyes are said to be the windows to the soul... Wanna see.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Bee | 2004/12/14

Shaun, keep on taking those Bob Martins. You think you're a dog... well, at least you'll be a dog with bright eyes and a glossy coat!

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/14

I guess one couldn't ask for a better xmas gift than being shown that you are appreciated. That means a lot!!!
Oh & I'm sure this can't be the first, though it does make one feel quite special...

I add to one person's hurt the one day, & the next it seems I make amends. Life sometimes is quite merciful.

Again, thanx Joe-ann, hope you have a lovely day, like you have made mine.

Cheers,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/12/14

Hee hee, is this a first? A proposal on H24???

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/14

Hi Joe-ann,

I'm flattered, really I am. Don't mean to burst your bubble about me, but in these words of mine that you read here I could be quite amazing, but in real life I'm just an ass-hole. See, maybe that's why we never met... Guess you could now count yourself fairly lucky.

Thank you though, you made my day,
Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun