Question
Posted by: L | 2004/11/09

Shaun

What did you mean when you said you would never wish hard times on anyone except one guy? Is there something you would like to talk about?

,,,,,

4
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/09

Dispondent, depressed, sad, miserable, etc... I can relate very well Lulu. So no, you don't make me feel any worse thank you.

Btw, I'm no better than anyone else!!! So don't even think that there is anyone better than you!!!

Oh, & I almost mistook your last words as "go forth & multiply"... damn, I should be so lucky!?!?

Josh, no I'm not 'better' with this guy, but somethings are out of my control, & hopefully time will heal the wounds... It often does with me as my anger is very short-lived.

Thanx for your concern guys, although you don't know it, it really makes a difference just chatting...

Take care,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: L = lulu | 2004/11/09

Shaun, I'm really glad you see things the way you do sometimes. I think you're a better person than most people I know, me included.

I would love you give you some encouragement, but I don't really think I'm the right person for it at the moment. I feel rather dispondent, depressed, sad, miserable etc myself, so I might just make you feel worse.

I can say this: You'll be fine. You sound as if you've already gotten your mind around the reasons for you feeling the way you do about this guy. I'm an avid reader of your replies and I think you're a wise man. Now go forth and apply. (o;

Reply to L = lulu
Posted by: Josh | 2004/11/09

Are you better with this guy you want to wish hard times for in his future? What has he done to you that hurts that much?

Reply to Josh
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/09

Hi L,

Thanx for your concern, but it's nothing I haven't discussed on this forum previously, & I have also received rather valuable responses as well, which I am taking heed of.

Life throws us some real difficult trials sometimes, & although not easy, I always think there is a way out, no matter how difficult the situation is. Often we tend to react to the spur of the moment & thats where our doubts, regrets & unhappiness stems from, or this is what I think... You are entitled to disagree, but it seems to work for me.

Being an Aries (headstrong), this makes it an even more difficult task for me, if you understand what I'm getting at...

Thanx L, & if you feel like, I could really do with some encouragement... We all need this more than we realise.

Take care,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun