Question
Posted by: Eddie | 2007/12/18

Sharp pain in lower left side ab.

I have had a nigly pain for quite some time now in my left lower ab. Yesterday it got worse. I could not even sleep last night as it was quite uncomfortable. Can anyone help please.

Hallo Eddie
This can be a sign of a small kidney stone passing or urinary tract infection or maybe an inflammation of the colon. Best would be to ask your GP to test your urine and examine you as the cause should be treated correctly.

1
Posted by: Debs | 2008/06/09

I have a continuous pain in the lower left region of my abdomen & back.. I can't even stand up totally straight sometimes. I have been to a gynae who has told me that it's just hormonal (i've gone off the pill for about 2 months now) .. he said it's caused by the pill. He also checked for any infections & found none. My bowel movements are normal as well....
What could this be ??

Reply to Debs