Question
Posted by: Jimmy | 2004/11/15

Shark attacks!!

As far as I know, the only animal we humans feauture as part of their food menu is the crocodile, are we also appearing in sharks food menu? What I mean, it looks like the food menu for sharks has changed drastically, as it appears that some of our South African coast are becoming a buchery.
Would you agree with me that, there are strong reasons to believe that the shark that made the attack today, is probably the same shark that did attacks in the past, especially as all occured in the same vacinity.

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

Local shark experts don't believe that sharks are going out of their way to hunt humans, and that we are not their favoured prey. A shark attack is still a rare event. It's also unlikely that the shark involved in Moday's attack is a 'rogue' shark responsible for past (and possible future) attacks.