Question
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/10/12

sharing thoughts

I always wonder who these people are posting all the messages... hmmmm its weird to think about. I mean beyond tired could be the lady that sits next to me for all i know. Shaun could be my boss (but i dont think so) my boss is about as creative as a stick man.

Any way, just a thought ... and i thought i share it.

Maybe it'd be useful to think about that when we're finding the boss, or the guy in the ofice next door, awfully annoying. There may be a good reason why they're behaving that way ...

3
Posted by: Shelly | 2004/10/12

Funny how just reaching out with a thought or two can touch someone's life and make them think before doing something rash, can help them see that sometimes things arent always as bad as they seem and give them hope and strength.

Take it from me, this place is the best.

Reply to Shelly
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/10/12

Hmmmm well i hope your taste in music is better. HA HA.

3 day week this week. Yess!!!!

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/12

I am the phantom of the opera...

Reply to Shaun