Question
Posted by: LONGING - CT | 2006/11/10

Shared IVF cycle

have you ever had the request for a shared IVF cycle with eggs donated then being fertilised with my dh sperm and inplanted into me? I was just wondering if this is possible and what the costs would be? It is just a thought I have been having for a while

Dear Longing - CT

We have numerous requests for shared IVF cycles and the cost usually is a cross-subsidised cost and is therefore cheaper than a full program. You would have to contact the manager at Bio ART Fertility centre for further information.Please contact aziza@bioartfertility.co.za