Question
Posted by: me | 2004/10/21

Shape up for summer program

i decided to do your shape up for summer program, but when i clicked on the healthy eating plan to go with it it didnt work. will diet docs slimming diet help instead?

HI Me

Sorry about that, I can only assume that when the site was revamped a few months back, certain of the links were lost in cyberspace.

HOwever, the diet from Diet Doc will also be very good for you to use. The only cosideration is that you are exercising and so you may find that your appetite goes up, and it's normal to have this happen. If it means that you have to eat a little more each day, that is fine, provided it's not excessive, but just be aware that you are training and so you can afford (and should, in fact) eat a little more than someone who is not!

3
Posted by: ? | 2004/10/21

Thank you!

Reply to ?
Posted by: me | 2004/10/21

www dot health24 dot com /fitness/ Getting_started/ 16-474-488,24069.asp

put . instead of DOT Obviously and leave out spaces!!

Reply to me
Posted by: ? | 2004/10/21

where can I find this "Shape up for summer program?"

thanks

Reply to ?