Posted by: Megs | 2008/01/31

Shape stabbing pain in stomach area

Hi Doc, i started having this huge stabbing pain in my stomach area, went to see a doctor 2 days ago and he advised that i might have gallstones or just a build up of acid on my stomach. He gave me Omiloc 20 to take for two weeks but it doesnt seem to be helping at all. I feel nauseas, cant eat anything, my legs are lame and i am dizzy because of this pain. Please advise what i should do, what further steps i should take, should i see another doc and what could it possibly be...


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Megs
If the medicine is not helping, you need to go back, and he needs to do some more tests, like a sonar of the gallbladder or a gastroscopy ( or he needs to refer you to a gastroenterologist for this)
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.